Our Semi Truck Towing Services
We are the best semi truck towing service for any situation because we provide our customers with the following services:
- Heavy-duty truck towing
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Mobile repairs
If you're in need of a tow for your semi truck, or any other type of vehicle, then give us a call. Our rates are affordable, so you won't have to worry about breaking the bank or hurting your bottom line when you choose us for the job.
Trust Our Heavy-Duty Tow Trucks
We have a fleet of well-maintained and equipped tow trucks that can handle any type of semi truck. Our heavy-duty tow trucks can tow your semi truck anywhere you need to go so that it can be repaired as quickly as possible. We ensure that our towing vehicles are always in top shape and ready to respond to the next call, so you never have to worry about issues with the towing process.
24-Hour Semi Truck Towing
We understand that when your truck breaks down, you need to be able to get it back on the road as soon as possible. That's why we offer 24-hour towing services so that you can get your truck towed to our shop and repaired without any excessive downtime. No matter what time your semi breaks down, you can rest assured that we will answer the call and provide you with reliable big truck towing.
Clients Come First for Our Semi Towing Company
We always consider the needs of our customers and take time to personalize everything we do. We understand that these situations can be stressful, so we go above and beyond to make sure you have an amazing customer experience. If you are looking for a big rig towing company that will treat your situation with their full attention, then look no further than Tri County Truck and Trailer Repair Inc.
Fair Prices on Semi Truck Towing Services
Towing your truck, whether it be a semi-truck or not, is an unexpected expense. It shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg to have your vehicle towed for necessary repairs. With Tri County Truck and Trailer Repair Inc, you don't have to worry about that. We're proud to offer some of the best rates on truck tows in the local area, and we'll give you detailed pricing information beforehand.
Request Our Semi Towing Services
Contact us anytime to speak with our local team of semi towing experts. We look forward to showing you why we are trusted by many trucking professionals.
Understanding What To Do When Your Semi Truck Breaks Down On The Road
by admin | Sep 13, 2021 | Uncategorized | 0 comments
Do you own a semi-truck? You should anticipate occasional breakdowns requiring towing of the vehicle. Unfortunately, the towing process of semi-trucks is a lot different. Nevertheless, it isn’t beyond your understanding. In this post, experts at Tri County Truck And Trailer Repair have explained semi truck towing. As the best company offering “heavy truck towing near me,” we have got your back for any truck and trailer repair services!
What Semi Truck Towing Involves?
When semi-trucks break down due to brake and failure, accident, or any other failure in the system, towing is the next big help required. Because they can take up a lot of space, semi-trucks need to be towed to a safe location to allow the road to be accessible for others and let the truck get back to the road as soon as possible. Semi-trucks towing involves the use of heavy-duty technology and equipment. Because of their size and weight, they often require handling by experts and the use of only specialized equipment.
Tips For Managing A Roadside Breakdown Properly
Semi truck breaking down can be daunting. But, when there is a breakdown on the highway, do the following:
- Move To A Safe Place- If you drive an automatic semi-truck, pull a call through to an emergency road service provider to move the truck to a safe spot. This should also be the same process if you own a manual transmission.
- Turn On Hazard Warning Lights- Doing this will alert oncoming vehicles that a non-moving vehicle is on the roadside. The light will also assist the truck repair company you’ve invited. You should also set up your reflective triangle. However, make sure you don’t put the reflective triangle on the hard shoulder.
- Don’t Stand Outside– Stay in the truck if you are waiting for the repair company. During repair, stay in the truck or visit any commercial business close to the location. If you choose the latter, leave your phone number with the repair company.
- Call 911- Your semi-truck might break down during an ungodly hour or in a completely isolated territory. When that happens, you might be scared or find it hard to get help. Thus, call 911 right away! They will help dispatch police officers who will lead you to a safe location.
Qualities Of A Qualified Semi-Truck Towing Company
There are essential qualities to look out for when selecting a towing company or a truck roadside service. These include:
- Capability- The towing company must-have tools and required training to handle semi-truck towing. Ask for tools and procedures.
- Experience- Inquire about the number of tows they’ve handled and their experience with semi-truck towing
- Customer Service- They must be dependable and have your best interest at heart. They have to be responsive, professional, and respectful.
- Quality- Select a towing company that has consistently delivered quality work and will get the job done pleasingly.